Situated in the southern suburbs of Sydney, in beautiful bushland amid sandstone outcrops, Kareela Public School enjoys a high reputation in the Sutherland area.
The ethos of the school is encapsulated in the school's mission statement 'Promoting Excellence and Lifelong Learning' and the school's motto 'Knowledge, Pride, Success'.
Our high reputation is based on:
1. the school's outstanding academic achievements;
2. the wide range of extra-curricular activities offered to the students;
3. our strong, nurturing and effective support programs tailored to meet the needs of all students;
4. the diverse student leadership programs;
5. our focus on the development of the whole child including effective student wellbeing initiatives;
6. our focus on seven relevant school values developed through consultation with the school community;
7. the development of a sustainable school through an extensive range of environmental initiatives;
8. the teaching expertise of a most talented, dedicated, caring and highly motivated staff;
9. the support of hard-working, active and interested parents; and
10. well-resourced classroom and playground facilities.
Our priorities include the development of personal excellence in all pursuits, the welfare of all students, the demonstration of our school's values, and caring behaviours towards others and the environment.
The school community supports and values the opportunities offered to the students and works together with the staff to ensure a safe and happy learning environment where all students can reach their highest potential.
Login to edit website